Monday 14 June 2021

It's been fun ........

Hello there .....

Happy Monday evening. I hope your week has got off to a good start.
It's been crazy around here, getting back to normal after a week away on a little family staycation.  
We all had a fabulous week, over in Peel, with a guest appearance from a friend of ours who joined us for an evening but, more about all that later.

This is not an easy post for me to write as it's my final DT post for the Perfectly CAS Challenge (sigh!) 


After nearly two years of being part of this fabulous challenge, I've made the tough decision to step down from the Design Team
I wish Kylie and the rest of the DT all the best for the future, and send huge Thanks for having me as part of the Perfectly CAS family.  I'm gonna miss you all but, I'm sure you will see me in the gallery again at some point, you all know how much I love my CAS cards!

Anyway, I've not gone just yet so ....... here's my final Perfectly CAS inspiration piece .....


It's Challenge #16, and this time it's not just about using one third of your card space, you must also keep your design to just One Corner of your card.

This pretty bunch of tulips is from Penny Black.  
Using a black ink I stamped the image off the edges of my card, keeping the image to the bottom right hand corner 


Then using watercolour paints, I added colour to the blooms


I also added a few splatters of paint onto the background for a little more interest, and then finished off with a simple sentiment on the bottom


Well that's it from me.  
Thank you for all your support and comments on my Perfectly CAS posts, it's been an absolute pleasure designing for this challenge.

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day and have a great week.

There's not much in the diary for this week so, I'm hoping for some time in the craft room.  Although I do have to start getting the van ready for our first big adventure off the island ........ exciting or what!!

Cheerio until next time ........


Products used:
Stamps: splendiferous; happy snippets (Penny Black)
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Golden Glitz (Delicata)
Other: Watercolour paints (Altenew)

3 comments:

Loll said...

This is so pretty Linda! I LOVE your gorgeous tulips in the corner. What a great challenge! The splatters add a lovely finishing touch. Congrats on your two years at Perfectly CAS. You will be missed! xx

Bonnie said...

They will miss you on the DT, Linda! I'm sure you won't be a stranger to them. Your tulips filling up the corner are wonderful! I can envision and whole garden of the lovely flowers beyond the page!

Sue - said...

Love your tulips Linda! I’m stepping down too but I’m sure we’ll still see each other in blogland!