Thursday 27 September 2018

I'm on the Uniko Blog today ........

Happy Thursday ......

How's your week been so far?
Well, Autumn has officially arrived ....... summer seems so long ago.   The leaves are starting to fall already and we've even put heating on!!!  We were hoping to get into October before we flipped the switch but ..... we almost made it I suppose.

I'm just popping in this morning to say you can find me over on the Uniko Blog today with my DT Inspiration post.
I've got a great little technique for you which is a take on something that I saw Jennifer McGuire  do a while ago ..... where does she get all her fab ideas from?  Keep them coming I say!!

Here's a little sneaky peek .....



It's a fab idea for creating 4 designs, out of one stamped piece of card.  It's a great technique for using those larger, floral bouquet style stamps but, as you'll see,  you can also use smaller images to get similar results.
Check out the Uniko Blog today for a closer look.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm off out for a spot of lunch later, and a good old catch up with a friend.  Who knows, there may even be a spot of retail therapy thrown in there too.

Cheerio until next time .....

2 comments:

Loll said...

Love the four different cards Linda! What a great way to make up multiples quickly. The flower bouquets in the corners are adorable. Love the partial stenciling for the background! xx

Mrs.B said...

Great cards Linda, love the sentiments you used too.
Avril xx