Friday 2 November 2018

Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge .....

Hello again ......

Yes I'm back with another challenge for you this evening. This time it's the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge.
We've got a great theme for you this month, it's ...... Fantasy.  



That could mean absolutely anything ......... mystical and magical fairies perhaps, mermaids, monsters or aliens, fairy stories, super heroes maybe.  Where will your imagination take you?

I thought I'd have a break from all the Christmas cards .... although, I suppose Santa and his elves, flying reindeer, they're not real ........ or are they?

I think this little guy is perfect ...... dragons they're fantasy, right


I've had this stamp set from My Favourite Things for ages ..... it was one of those that I just had to have, then never got around to using it (there's a box full of those!!)
He's been stamped, coloured using ZIG markers and then fussy cut.  There is a matching set of dies, I just haven't added them to my stash ...... yet!


The fluffy clouds behind were done using a simple hand cut mask and Distress ink


I added a sentiment underneath with some sparkly sequins


And then attached my little dragon with a piece of folded acetate so that he really stands off the card


Look at his sparkly wings ......  so cute!!

As with all the HLS Challenges, there's a Gift Card to spend in the store for the challenge winner
Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy your Friday evening.  It's the weekend!!  What have you got planned? 
I'm off for a crafty get together tomorrow with the usual bunch of lovely ladies.  Let's hope I can make a good start on all those Christmas cards I need to get done.
I'd better go and pack my craft bag ....... now what am I going to need? You can guarantee I'll forget something!!

Cheerio until next time ......

4 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So cute, I love that dragon! Such a pretty subtle background on your perfectly CAS card!

Julie B said...

I love those MFT dragons but there has to be a limit on what I buy, hasn't there? ;)

BożenA said...

:-)) Your card brought me a smile and a great mood. This dragon is so funny and sweet. How would he think, or go to a Chinese restaurant or a meadow for a fresh sheep :-)
hugs,
BozenA

Kylie said...

I love this set. It's a great one to use for any occasion, really! Your dragon is coloured beautifully and I love your background xx