Tuesday 6 November 2018

It's that time of year again .........

Happy Tuesday .......

I hope your week's got off to a good start.

It's going to be a fun one here because ......... it's time for this year's 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends .... whoo hoo!!!  Christmas is coming ..... Ho! Ho! Ho!


I love playing along with this event ........ you know how I love my tags!!
Not sure if I'll manage to keep up with all 12 days but ..... let's give it a go.  I made a good start on a batch of Christmas cards at the weekend ..... let's see how we do with the tags!

Day 1 ...... let's start with something CAS. 
Classic black and white with a hint of festive red ....... love this combination.


I've used my all time favourite snowman ..... this little guy is just so cute! 


Not sure if he's still available to buy, he's been with me for ever!  He's from Inkadinkadoo and it's a wood mounted stamp ........ so no MISTI!!!
I stamped him onto my tag using the black Versafine Clair ink, and then I ran the tag through my embossing machine using the Softly Falling EF from Stampin Up!


I coloured his hat and scarf with a ZIG Marker and added a touch of sparkle with some crystal glitter


A simple sentiment on the bottom and that's Tag number 1 done!

Sadly it's the final year for this event ....... sigh!   So, if you haven't joined in the fun yet, do it now, it's your last chance!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm off now to start packing.  We're off to the UK for a few days on Friday ...... and we're on the boat!! 
The weather's not looking good so a trip into town for some travel sickness pills is high on the To Do list!!

Cheerio until next time .....

6 comments:

Redanne said...

He is very cute indeed and he sits well on your snowy background. I hope your journey over is not too rough!! Anne xx

Nstiz said...

Oh how I love that snowman and never thought to use mine on a tag. He's just wonderful! Love the embossed snow on your background!

marilyn said...

You're right...he is the cutest snowman..ever! Great card..just makes me smile!

Christine Alexander said...

He's adorable Linda and the embossed snow is perfect. I can see some CASE'ing happening in the near future :)

Loll said...

So cute Linda! LOVE this snowman ... such a happy guy! Beautiful CAS design with a classic colour combination of red, white and black. The dry embossed background adds so much texture. Thanks for playing along with TTOC 2018! xx

Tee said...

Adorable snowman with his pretty scarf! Love this!