Tuesday 13 November 2018

Tag number 8 for this year's 12 Tags event ......

Happy Tuesday .......

It's tag time again, and I think this is one of my favourites so far .....


I'm definitely going for the CAS look with this year's designs.

I must admit, I am a bit of a traditional gal when it comes to Christmas ...... festive red's and greens, and I love the frosty looking metallics with pretty gold and silvers.  Saying that, I may have to change my colour scheme just a little bit this year, if we end up with the Christmas tree I have my eye on!!

This is my Tag number 8 for the 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends


I'm having so much fun playing along with this year's event .... have you joined in yet?

White cardstock for the tag ...... gold and silver metallic inks for the snowflakes .....


with one beautiful, large snowflake heat embossed over the top .....


A little bit of ink splattering on to the background ..... I used the same gold and silver inks that I stamped the snowflakes in


And then a simple greeting on the bottom ..... stamped in black Versafine


I love how this turned out!

We had a bit of a change of plan yesterday. 
The main reason for our trip across to the UK, for those of you that don't know, is my father-in-law had to go into hospital last week for a major op.
It's been a worrying few days but, I'm glad to say everything went well, and he was released from hospital yesterday, earlier than we expected, so that was great news. 
He's now home and taking things easy ..... hopefully (he's not one for sitting around doing nothing) ...... and fingers crossed, he's on the road to recovery.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time ....

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Oh I love your card today Linda, it is stunning! I love that gorgeous big snowflake!

Glad to hear that your FIL is on the road to recovery, always such a worrying time when family are poorly. Hugs, Anne xx

Loll said...

You are a master at CAS design, Linda. This tag is perfection! Love the elegance with the white background with silver and gold snowflakes. The splattering looks like more falling snow. Awesome design!

Glad to hear your FIL is doing so well after his operation. What a relief for you and your hubby! Sending hugs. xx

Tee said...

The gold and silver look wonderful together! Gorgeous Tag!

Diane said...

What a gorgeous color and tag design Linda.

Hugs Diane

Squdge said...

Ooh... What tree do you want?! I love this tag, the colours are gorgeous. So glad things went well with your father-in-laws operation x

Bonnie said...

I love these elegant snowflakes, Linda! Into my CASE file!