Monday 3 December 2018

On the third day of December ....... exciting news!

Happy Monday ......

It's going to be a good week ..... I can feel it!

I mentioned yesterday that I had a little bit of news for you.  Well ......

  • Do you like playing along with Blog Challenges?  
  • Do you love the Clean And Simple (CAS) style?  
  • Are you a fan of stencils, or ...... are you not quite sure how to use them?  
Well this could be just what you're looking for ........ the CAS Stencil Challenge


 
A brand new Card Challenge from the lovely Loll Thompson (aka Stamping with Loll)
And guess what ...... Loll's invited me to be on the Design Team!  I said yes of course ...... and I'm thrilled to be joining such a talented bunch.


The actual Blog is up and running, and our first challenge will launch in January 2019.  Click HERE and check out all the details, the challenge dates, the rules, links to Loll's other CAS challenges and also meet the rest of the DT. 

So, grab those stencils and join us on January 4th for our first challenge ..... I'm so looking forward to it.

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm off to the craft room today ..... lots to do!

Cheerio until next time .....

3 comments:

Loll said...

I'm so thrilled you are a Designer on the new CAS Stencil challenge, Linda. I'm sure I'm going to learn lots from you! Can't wait until January 4th! xx

Redanne said...

Huge congratulations Linda, that really is wonderful news! Hugs, Anne xx

Christine Alexander said...

Congrats Linda on joining CAS stencil, welcome to the CAS team :)