Tuesday 4 December 2018

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas .........

Happy Tuesday evening .....

Three weeks today and it's Christmas Day!!
Well I'm definitely getting in the mood ....... are you feeling all festive yet?
Not only is the new tree all done but ....... the old one is decorated now too!

Between you and me, I think the new one can still take some more baubles ..... I don't think hubby would agree but, I don't like empty branches!!  Don't get me wrong I'm happy with it ....... finally.  For now anyway ..... and if anyone touches it, there will be trouble!!


I didn't have as many decorations to play with for the second tree but, I must say it turned out better than I thought it would.  There were a few more baubles left than I expected ...... (turns out we have quite a few!!) ...... some old favourites, I love these little boots .....


Plus there's a couple of new ones on there ....... this is Alex's, he gets a new one every year ....


It does look a little on the red side, and there are a few gaps here and there but, it still looks pretty when it's all lit up. 


Now .... which one shall I put my early Christmas present under?  Yes, you're probably right, better if I put it in the craft room.  Although will I have time to use it anytime soon ..... I doubt it!


So, that's how I spent my Tuesday ..... now it's time for a little of the festive spirit whilst I write some Christmas cards I think ..... Cheers!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time .....

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Your house must look like beautiful winter wonderland Linda, both trees are stunning, when Santa calls he will be very impressed!! Great present too! Hugs, Anne xx

Crafts said...

Happy christmas!!! Thanks for sharing...