Saturday 9 February 2019

Uniko February Release .......... DAY 4 Introducing Passiflora stamp set and matching dies

Happy weekend ......

Welcome to Day 4 of the Introductions for the new February Release from Uniko.  Release Day is not that far away now!

We're continuing in the party mood.   As well as the new release, we're celebrating Uniko's 7th Birthday this month ..... Happy Birthday Uniko!!

There's lots of ways for you to join in the fun.  There's the Birthday Linky Party ..... all you have to do is create a birthday card and link it to the party post ..... simple.
There's also a HUGE Birthday Giveaway ..... one lucky winner is going to win stamps for a whole year!!!!  WOW!
And, of course we have the new release coming up on Monday 11th February.  There'll be the usual Design Team Blog Hop showcasing all the new products and, a Giveaway maybe!
All the new products will then be available to buy on the Uniko website from 9pm (GMT). So, as I said, not long to wait now.

We still have some new things to introduce though.  Today is another brand new stamp set and .... wait for it ..... it's another stamp set with co-ordinating dies!!


Inspired by the stunning Passion Flower ...... Passiflora is a great new set, with lots of images allowing you to create your own beautiful floral designs. The co-ordinating dies give you so many possibilities, and make things easier too ..... no more fussy cutting!

Here I've used both the stamps and the dies to create this pretty, dimensional, floral card.


I stamped all the layers to create the flower onto white card stock, and then used the matching dies to cut out each one .....


I die cut a circle for the sentiment and used this as a guide as to where I needed to stamp the leaves etc.,


Once this was done I added in a few more details using more stamps from the set


and then attached the layered flowers over the top


A few splatters of ink here and there, and dots of crystal glaze add a little more interest


And finally the sentiment was stamped on the die cut circle and attached with foam pads


Isn't this a pretty stamp set?  Why not check out what the rest of the Design Team have been creating with it.

Thanks for popping by ..... have a lovely weekend.
I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing one .......... although I do need to tidy the craft room. 
Hmmm ...... if I close the door maybe I could leave it until Monday!!

Cheerio until next time .....

16 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous! Love how the circle die cut makes such a fabulous base to arrange all the die cuts. Beautiful card Linda.

Julie B said...

Another stunner Linda, gorgeous arrangement of blooms. :)

Christine Alexander said...

great colour combo Linda, great CAS card.

Jackie Elliott said...

A stunning card, just lovely.

MortiCraft said...

This is a lovely card. I'm really enjoying looking through the DT makes. x

Glennis F said...

This is gorgeous Linda

Darnell said...

The colors and whimsy of this design tickle the cockles of my heart, Linda! Off to check out that set!! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

A lovely dimensional showcase, Linda...swooning of the palette!
hugs~carol

Karthikha said...

Beautiful card with pretty flowers :)

New Creations said...

I just love the design, swooning me away!

Anita in France said...

Such lovely layers, Linda ... and deliciously clean and crisp ... this is just gorgeous! Anita :)

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! One word : BREATHTAKING ! Your florals composition is just stunning. What a wonderful showcase of these not less wonderful stamp set and coordinating dies ! Hugs x

Radhika said...

Gorgeous. . I love this passiflora stamp n die set in the release .. and I love the floral arrangements on card too :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I feel like I'm repeating myself but I can't smile wide enough or swoon more at your fantastic designs! Love them all. x

Lindsey said...

Loving all the layers - really gorgeous. The different hues of green are so peaceful. Love it x

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Linda, I can't get enough of this beautiful new flower-set from Bev! I'm in love with your beautiful card!
Great and simple design! <3

Hugs & Greetings from Wiebke (DT)