Friday 8 March 2019

Love You to the Moon and Back ......

Good morning .......

The weekend is just around the corner ........ have you got that Friday feeling yet? 

It's time for a quick reminder of this month's Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge
All you have to do is TAKE a stamp and MAKE something fabulous!
The theme is Anything Goes, so that means you can create whatever you like ..... a card, a journal page or a tag.   ATC's or coins, jewellry or a piece of home decor .... it's up to you.
All you have to remember is, there must be some actual rubber stamping on your project  ..... easy!

I've got a cute little card for you today, that could actually go in a frame and hang on a bedroom wall perhaps,


I don't really do super cute these days but, I just couldn't resist this little guy from a recent Penny Black release ......


He's been stamped onto a piece of white cardstock, coloured using ZIG markers and then fussy cut.  I also gave the moon a little shimmer with a clear Wink of Stella Pen


Something else that recently arrived in the craft room and I've been waiting to play with, are the brand new Distress Oxide Sprays.  Have you tried them yet?  They are so much fun .... and they look great on black cardstock.  Which is what I've used for my galaxy background


I spritzed the Oxides onto the black card, giving each colour a quick blast with a heat tool.  I used a blue, purple, pink and a little bit of grey (I've listed the exact colours below)


I added a few splatters of gold and white over the top, and used some glittery die cut stars in the background.
I framed my galaxy sky, and attached the little bear using foam pads for extra dimension


I do love this sentiment .......


As always there's two prizes up for grabs ..... the Design Winner chosen by the Design Team.  They will be featured in the Craft Stamper magazine along with their winning entry, be invited to be a Guest Designer on a future TIMI  challenge, and have a Winners profile on Craft Stamper Blog.
The second Winner is chosen at random from all the eligible challenge entries and they receive the Blog Challenge prize, which this month is ...... a fabulous Tim Holtz stamp set


Check out the Craft Stamper Blog for all the challenge  guidelines and Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your day.
We're off out again this evening ..... yes the birthday celebrations are still going on!  This is the last though .... I think. There's nothing planned for the weekend .... yet!

What do you think of the new look? Nice isn't it!
I felt it was time for a change ....... something more clean and fresh.  I LOVE it!!
A huge Thank You goes to the lovely Loll Thompson from Stamping with Loll who did all the hard work on the header design and the graphics, and also did the change over ..... you're a Star!

Have a lovely weekend.
Cheerio until next time ......



Products used .....
Stamps ..... Space Reserved (Penny Black)
Inks ......  Versafine Clair (Nocturne), Distress Oxide Sprays (Mermaid Lagoon,Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and a little Iced Spruce), Delicata Metallic ink (Golden Glitz), 
Others ....... ZIG Clean Colour Brush Markers, White acrylic paint, Stitched frame die 

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Yay to the new look Linda....I had to check that I had come through on the right link. Loll is so generous with her time and is always so helpful. The new Look looks fabulous, contemporary, clean and the header is so striking and artsy x.
Love your cute card and the oxide sprays look great too (they are on my list). I can see why you just 'had' to have the stamp....Wonderful scene making and such an adorable card.
You sure have enjoyed your wonderful birthday celebrations and although you think it might be the last tonight I suspect with the weekend coming up you can just stretch it out a little more x.....LOL x.
Great being hi-lighted over at TIMI today...I am super thrilled and thank you for popping in and leaving such a friendly and kind comment ...hugs x.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable and would be sweet on a nursery wall! Love, love, love your new blog design! It's so you!

Christine Alexander said...

so cute Linda, love your little bear )

Loll said...

Adorable card Linda. That image is so sweet and I love how you've used it sitting on the moon with your fantastic galaxy background. DOX sprays, huh??!! Oh no, another thing I have to get! :) LOVE how they worked to make your most amazing background.

Happy to see your new blog look up and running .... so you! xx

Mrs.B said...

A sweet card Linda and I'm not surprised you couldn't resist the image, Love the background using the DOX sprays, haven't given in to them....yet!
Avril xx