Wednesday 6 March 2019

The morning after the night before ......

Good morning! Happy Wednesday .......

The birthday celebrations are over ..... for now anyway!
I had a lovely day ..... thank you for all the beautiful cards, birthday wishes, gifts, flowers, Facebook messages.  Even the sun was shining all day.
We did get a bit wet when we left the theatre but hey!  we were going home then so it didn't matter that it was raining.
Can I just say, that last nights performance of Les Miserables at the Gaiety Theatre in Douglas was absolutely amazing!!!  I loved it!

OK ..... back to business.
For all you Sweet Poppy Stencil fans ...... the lovely Lucy is back on the TV today ..... whoo hoo!!
The first show is at 12pm and then she's back again at 4pm, on HOCHANDA (Sky Channel 673/Freeview 85/Freesat 817).  Book your seat on the sofa, grab a cuppa and the remote control because there's some fabulous new stencil designs, new dies, lots of great tips and techniques and possibly a few surprises too!


One of the new designs is the Steam Train ....  how good is this going to be for all those masculine cards. And there's a matching die too, so no fussy cutting required ......


There's a pretty new Floral Mandala ......


Floral Spots ..... another gorgeous mandala style, a great size too


And guess what .... this also has a matching die set, which will be great for layering.


And there's that amazing Sunburst ..... I love this stencil


I've used it here with one of the new Sweet Poppy word dies ......


I'm not sure if they're on the show today, but they are on the Sweet Poppy website ..... check out the New Arrivals section.  There's a few more new goodies on there too.

Enjoy the shows.

Thanks for popping by ..... have a great day.
I said the birthday celebrations were over ..... well that's not strictly true.  I'm off out with Lauren this morning for a little mum/daughter pamper time ...... birthday present.
We're off to get out nails done ..... and I'm having acrylics apparently!
I always have my nails painted but I do them myself.  I think I've only had a professional manicure twice, maybe three times, and I've never had false or acrylic nails before so this is going to be a real treat. 
I suppose there'll be no inky, painty sessions in the craft room for a few days, not without gloves on anyway!!  We'll have to see how that goes.

Cheerio until next time ....

3 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful array of cards showcaseing the new stencils and dies, Linda. I especially LOVE the sunburst die. I'm thinking I need to set up an account at Sweet Poppy. :) Happy to hear that your night out at the theatre was amazing. May the birthday celebrations continue! xx

Christine Alexander said...

love all these new stencils. I really should order some next time I'm back in the UK, so many to choose from.
BTW love the new look of the blog :)

Darnell said...

What a sensational array of inspiration using the new product, Linda! So much enabling!! I'm delighted to hear you had a fabulous 29th birthday and that it continued on! I'm sure you loved your mother-daughter time!! Hugs, Darnell