Friday 1 November 2019

The Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter 2019 Blog Hop .......

Happy Friday .......

How's your day going?  Time for a coffee break?  Well, why not grab a cuppa, and check out the Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Blog Hop



Uniko is one of the Blog Hop sponsors, and Bev along with some of the Uniko Brand Ambassadors are joining in the fun

You can find all the details of the Blog Hop, a full list of all the amazing sponsors, and prize details on the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers Blog.

I do love a nice cup of coffee, and this time of year there's all those delicious seasonal options in the coffee shops.  Yesterday's little treat whilst I was in town was a pumpkin spiced latte ...... yum!!!
Do you have a seasonal favourite?

On to the blog hop ...... here's my card.  Perfect for those coffee loving friends, and it's one layer too so great for posting!


I started out by masking off the bottom section of my card using low tack tape, and I created myself a couple of masks for the coffee cup, just from Post It notes.

Starting around the centre I stamped the coffee cup, and then used my masks as I continued to stamp the cup all over the card.

I used ZIG markers and a waterbrush to colour in the cups ......


I then added in the smaller details ..... the coffee beans and the lables


I finished off by colouring around the labels with a gold gel pen to add a touch of shimmer


And I stamped my sentiment on the bottom ......



Thanks for popping by ...... enjoy the rest of your day.
Why not join in the fun, the Blog Hop is open until November 8th so there's lots of time.
And check out the Uniko Blog and see more coffee themed projects from the rest of Uniko Brand Ambassadors.

Happy hopping!

Cherrio until next time ......



Products used:
Stamps: I Love Coffee Clear stamp set (Uniko)
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Delicata - Golden Glitz; Ranger's Dye Ink pad - Java Bean
Others: ZIG Clean Color Brush Markers, Gold Gel pen

7 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love your fun coffee card

Loll said...

Love all those colourful coffee cups, Linda. Great job masking ... it's a lot of work, but what a fantastic card! xx

Mac Mable said...

Great masking and stamping and a unique and fun card x.

Cynthia Cole said...

Your project is fabulous!

Sue D said...

Very cute with the colorful cups.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such pretty colors!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Linda, such a colourful collection of mugs! Love how you added so much dimension with the masking technique!
The sentiment is great!

Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)