Friday 1 November 2019

Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge ......

Good morning .......

It's Friday!  It's the 1st of November!! ....... and this is the first of three blog posts from me today ..... yes THREE!!!  What was I saying about things calming down a little ........ not yet they're not!

First up, it's the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge.


You know the theme .... Anything Goes, just remember to include some actual rubber stamping on your project.  Also,  please don't forget ...... keep to just one project only on your blog post, and include a link to the Craft Stamper Challenge post.

It might be November, and less than eight weeks until the big day but, I still can't get my head around making Christmas cards.  I wonder if I can get away with bought ones this year!

I have however, been waiting ages to show this little guy .......


He's from a clear stamp set called Warrior by Tracey Hey ..... and he's soooo cute!!


Just look at that face!!!!!! .........

I stamped, coloured him using ZIG markers, and fussy cut him twice ...... once in full, and then the second time I just cut around his head and glorious mane.


I brushed Distress Inks onto the centre of a piece of white card stock and then splattered with water, allowing the water to sit for a few seconds before mopping up the excess with a paper towel.


I used a wobbler spring to layer the lion ..... 1. to add dimension and 2. to give some movement to the stamped image


I then added this to the front of my card and stamped the words simply in black ink ......


To finish off I added a few dots of glitter glue here and there, and a few ink splatters.


As always there's prizes up for grabs .........
The challenge winner (randomly chosen) will receive this gorgeous PaperArtsy stamp set ....


Or ...... you could be our next Design Winner, chosen by the DT, and they will get their winning project published in the Craft Stamper magazine, a winner's profile and the chance to be a Guest Designer on a futuure Blog challenge.

Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by ..... have a great day.
I'll be back later with another blog challenge and a fabulous fun Blog Hop!

Cherrio until then ......


Products used:
Stamps: Warrior clear stamp set (Tracey Hey); 
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Distress inks - Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw
Others: ZIG Clean Color Brush markers, Nuvo Glitter Drops

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is soooo adorable, Linda! I love how you've colored his mane and that sentiment is wonderful!

Loll said...

This little guy is adorable, Linda! It's your colouring and all the details you've added to make this such a special card. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sentiment. xx

Mac Mable said...

This is a really fun card and super cute Linda x

Words and Pictures said...

Love the bright and breezy feel of this card - such great colours to cheer up a gloomy day - and the wobbly head is a lovely touch.
Alison x