Monday 2 December 2019

Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge ........

Happy Monday evening ........

And welcome to December!!!
The advent calendar is out ...... the decorations are starting to appear ..... and I have a date with Mr Buble later as I finish decorating the tree!


Looking at the calendar, this month is going to be crazy!  This week alone we have three Christmas parties ...... and then next weekend hubby and I are away ...... and the weekend after that of course it's full steam ahead with all the shopping, cooking and preparations for the big day. 

There's always time for a blog challenge though.   How about joining in with the last of this years Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenges.
We've got the perfect theme this month ..... Frozen.  


It's actually a bit of a sad one for me this ..... it's my final HLS DT post (sigh!) 
After a fab four and a half years,  I've made the tough decision to stand down from the Design Team.

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Kylie, for giving me the opportunity to be part of such a fabulous DT.  You've all been amazing ........ it's been an absolute honour to work alongside such a talented bunch!

So .... Frozen.  Your first thoughts might be the Disney film .... would you believe I haven't acutally seen it! Well, I've seen it, sort of.  I just haven't heard it!
It was on the big TV screens in a well know electrical store when hubby was looking to buy a new TV.  He was off with the salesman somewhere and I was keeping an eye on the little man who was with us. 
Hubby took a while .... going all technical with the sales guy, but that was OK because Alex was quite happy watching the movie, fascinated that it was on so many screens at the same time ..... even though there was no actual sound ..... apart from the song that is!
Anyway .... the challenge theme isn't necessarily about the film ..... it can be anything, as long as its Frozen.

As I'm still making my Christmas cards (I must get some in the post this week!) I've gone for Snow!


I've used this new to me Stampotique Snowman ...... how cute is this little guy!


I've added a touch of colour using ZIG markers and given him a little sparkle with some fine crystal glitter.
I kept the sentiment small .......


and added some pretty snowflakes ......


Well ..... that's it from me.
Thank you to everyone that's played along with the HLS CAS challenges this year, I hope you've had as much fun as we have.

I hope I've given you lots of inspiration during my time on the DT, and hopefully we'll see each other again when I'm playing along each month.

Thanks for popping by ...... enjoy the rest of your day and have a fabulous Christmas!
I'm off to finish decorating the tree ....... I do love this time of year!

Cheerio until next time .......


Products used:
Stamps: Chilly (Stampotique); Swirly Snowflakes (Tim Holtz CMS319); Small snowflakes are from an old Stampin Up set ..... I think!; Sentiment - from Poinsettia Wreath (The Ton)
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Delicata - Golden Glitz and Silver Shimmer; Versamark
Other: Fine Gold Embossing Powder (WOW!);  Quickie Glue Pen; Fine Crystal Glitter; ZIG Markers

5 comments:

Julie B said...

Sad that you are leaving but in other ways we will still be in touch!
Love your cute snowman and the snowflakes are so pretty. Enjoy Mr Buble. :)

Kris said...

Thanks for all the inspiration - I've learned a lot over the years:) Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Bonnie said...

This snowman is just the cutest, Linda! He looks like he's really excited to see those pretty snowflakes coming!

Loll said...

Adorable snowman ... he made me smile! Love the layered snowflakes in the top corner --- so pretty! xx

BożenA said...

I wonder how it happened that I have not yet commented on this card ???? I thought I did it as soon as I saw her. It is amazing, perfect with falling snow in several colors and with this sweet snowman. I love how you added colors, it just intimidates.
BożenA