Monday 25 November 2019

I'm on the Uniko Blog today .......

Happy Monday ........

I hope you've had a lovely weekend.
After the busy week we had ours was a quiet one.  I did manage to get some online Christmas shopping done ..... couldn't resist all the Black Friday offers out there.  And I also made a start on getting the house ready for the festive decorations ..... the trees WILL be going up next weekend!!!

I'm over on the Uniko Studio Blog today.
If you're like me, and still have lots of Christmas cards to make, I have a couple of tone on tone ideas for you using one of the stamp sets from the last Uniko release ....


Grab a cuppa and pop over to the Uniko Blog if you fancy a closer look.

Thanks for stopping by ..... have a great week.
I'm spending mine in the craft room ..... apparently shop bought Christmas cards are not an option!

One of my favourite photos from last week ........


Someone enjoyed the Christmas lights switch on last week ....... and their visit to Wine Down for dinner afterwards!

Cheerio until next time ......

No comments: