Tuesday 24 December 2019

Twas the night before Christmas ........

Happy Christmas Eve ......

The shopping's finally done!
The cupboards are full, the presents are all wrapped, and the rest of the preparations for tomorrow are well underway.  All that's left is the table to set, and bake some cookies for Santa.  I'm only supervising on that one!

I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  I hope Santa brings you everything you wish for ...... and more.

Make it a good one! 
 

 Love and hugs 

5 comments:

Viv said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Linda. All the best to you and your family. x

Redanne said...

Just popped in to say I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Hugs, Anne xx

Kath said...

Merry Christmas to you too Linda.
Kath x

Bonnie said...

I hope you are enjoying the day surrounded by loved ones! Happy Christmas, my friend!

Christine Alexander said...

Linda I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Christine