Friday 27 December 2019

A look back at 2019 .......... Part 1

Happy Friday evening ........

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, and that you're looking forward to the New Year.
As always, we had a house full.  Lots of happy faces around our dinner table ......... I wouldn't have it any other way!


Great food, even if I do say so myself!  A big Thank You to Lauren ..... we made a great team in the kitchen ....... with a little help from Jamie Oliver!


Fine wines ...... thanks to hubby for the perfect choices on that one.  And the best company anyone could wish for.
In fact, I've had too much good food, had a little too much of the bubbly stuff maybe, and I'm working my way nicely through the chocolates!  
Thank You to my amazing family, and friends, for another wonderful Walmsley Christmas!

Before the the New Year preparations get underway, it's time to have a quick look back at the last 12 months.  I'll try and keep things short but, you may want to grab a mince pie, pour yourself a cuppa (or something a little more festive maybe) and get yourself comfy!

Here are some of my favourite projects from 2019.
If you missed any of the original posts, or if you just fancy another look, then click on the links and they'll take you to the relevant posts.

Let's start all the way back in JANUARY .......
Always a busy month getting back into the swing of things.  It's a month full of birthday celebrations, there was Burn's night, and we also had a wedding this year.

There were Blog challenges ......... one of my favourites was using Washi Tape for the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge


I played along with the Twofer Card Challenge, where the theme was Birds ...... 


And I loved how this card turned out for the first Craft Stamper challenge of the year ...... you can't go wrong with a little bit of Brusho


January also saw the launch of a brand new Blog Challenge, and I was thrilled to be asked to join the Design team .......  the CAS Stencil Challenge.  A great way of using all those stencils but still keeping your cards CAS


On to FEBRUARY now ..... Valentine's Day, and we booked the family holiday.  We booked a boat on the Norfolk Broads again!


It was also Uniko's 7th Birthday, and their first new product launch of the year ...... new stamps and stencils ..... love this stencil design



we had pretty florals too.

More for the CAS Stencil challenge .....


and a little bit of Mixed Media for Craft Stamper ......


MARCH next  ..... Mother's Day and my birthday month!
Celebrated with friends and family ...... a beautiful meal out, and a trip to the theatre to see Les Miserables .... perfect!


Sweet Poppy were back on our TV screens .....


I was a Guest Designer on the Country View Crafts Blog Challenge


And one of my favourite new stamps was this cute little chappie ........


used for my DT inspiration piece for the Craft Stamper challenge.

I think I'll leave it there for now.
Thanks for popping by ....... enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend.
I'll be back with more from 2019 soon.

Cheerio until next time ......

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I really enjoyed seeing these beauties again, Linda! It was a very creative year!

!neke said...

Great blogpost ! Thanks !
X Ineke

Loll said...

All your favourites are favouries of mine too! You are so talented, my friend. I'm so thrilled that you joined CAS Stencil this year. xx