Friday 24 January 2020

Happy 30th Birthday Chris ........ (now that makes me feel old!)

Happy Friday folks ........

It's the end of the week ...... finally,  and the start of a busy weekend.

First off, it's Christopher's birthday today ...... Happy 30th!!!!


Not quite sure where those years have gone .... I don't feel old enough to have a 30 year old son!!!  Well, maybe some days I do


We're off out this evening to celebrate .... although he doesn't know anything about it ..... it's a surprise (fingers crossed he hasn't decided to start reading my blog!!!)


Before all that though, I'm over on the Uniko Blog today, with my monthly Brand Ambassador Inspiration post.

I've been using the Uniko BIG & BOLD Happy stamp set, and the matching dies, to create a couple of colourful, fun birthday designs.  If you have the time, pop by and take a look.
How about this one for today's birthday boy .....


Not sure if he's happy at being 30 or not ...... that's why I've camoflagued the numbers.  Hope he likes his card!!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day and have a lovely weekend.

As I've said we're out tonight ...... food and a few drinks.  It won't be a late one for me though, I'm off up north tomorrow for a crafty day with the girls.  It's our first get together of 2020 so we've a lot to catch up on.
Then tomorrow evening hubby and I are off out again ...... it's Burn's Night at our favourite eatery!  We'll be piping in the haggis (well, Roy the chef will), and downing the odd dram or two no doubt.

Cheerio until next time ......



Products used:
Stamps: BIG & BOLD Happy stamp set (Uniko); Big Birthday Greetings (Simon Says Stamp)
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Mustard Seed; Versfine Clair - Nocturne
Other: Large number dies (Stampin Up!)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the idea of camouflaging the age, Linda! A fun birthday card and hopefully a fun celebration with that handsome son!

Loll said...

Such a fun card Linda. Using the hidden word for the 30 is a great idea. :) I bet Chris appreciated that. Have a fun birthday celebration ... and then day crafting with the girls ... and then celebrating Robbie Burns. Your calendar is always full of fun things! xx

Darnell said...

Haha, I love the tiny "WHOA you're old" in the corner, Linda! He must take after his mama and have a great sense of humor! I love the design - it's perfect for a guy and I loved seeing his photos, too!! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

Fun and gorgeous card, loving the design and sentiment in the corner, thanks for your lovely comment.xx
Following you now.