Monday 11 May 2020

Time for a change ...........

Good morning .......

It's Monday again ...... another week of lockdown.  Although there are a few changes coming here on the island.
Our borders are remaining closed but, I think garden centres are opening to the public again from today, with social distancing measures in place.  And I think they're also looking at possibly opening some non essential shops soon.  Not that we can go anywhere, not until the end of the week anyway.
We've been in 14 days of strict isolation after hubby got tested for Covid the week before last.
He's fine now, the test came back negative, but he had me worried there for a while.
We haven't been in contact with anyone for weeks so we've no idea where, whatever it was he had, came from ...... it was weird!
That, on top of a whole load of other stuff that's going on at the moment, it's not been an easy couple of weeks.  Onwards and upwards though!

One big decision I've made is ..... I'm standing down from the Uniko Brand Ambassador Team.
It wasn't an easy descision to make, but I think I've done the right thing .... for me anyway!
I've loved been part of the Uniko family ...... can you believe it was back at the start of 2018 when I did my first post on their blog ..... how time flies.

It's been so much fun working with Bev and the rest of the Uniko Brand Ambassadors and I'd like to send a big Thank You to them all for giving me the opportunity to be part of such a fabulous team.

It's always a pleasure to work with the Uniko brand.  Here's a few of my favourite makes from the past couple of years ........

There's fabulous stencil designs ....... the leaves are a particular favourite of mine!







And a whole load of beautiful stamps .......









It's definitely been a fun two and bit years, and I wish Bev and the team all the best for the future!

Thanks for popping by ..... have a great week.
Stay safe and well.

Cheerio until next time ........

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Just popping in to say that I am thinking of you and yes DH must have given you a scare x. Thank you for sharing the wonderful creations, using Uniko products. Sending hugs and positive thoughts Linda x

Viv said...

Love to you Linda - thankful that all is getting better for you now and there is light at the end of the tunnel (even if only a small light).
You've been a wonderful Uniko Brand Ambassador - as these gorgeous cards show. xx

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad your hubby tested negative and is feeling better. How scary! I totally understand about downsizing our responsibilities. It's so hard to let go of things we like to do, but sometimes so necessary to get our lives in balance. Your contribution to Uniko has been outstanding and I'm sure greatly appreciated.

Darnell said...

I came by late to comment on your stunning gesso resist card from the previous post and I saw this post. I'm so sorry to hear you had a scare with hubby and so glad the test came back negative. I hope you stay well, Linda! It's cool that you did your goodbye post with a lineup of some of your designs. They are all outstanding! You've done Bev and Uniko proud as a Brand Ambassador!! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

So glad that your hubby tested negative and that worry is off your mind. Stepping down from a design team is hard, but once you make the decision, it does take a weight off your shoulders. I hope these two things are making this week much better than last. Thanks for sharing your favourite makes while on the Uniko team. They are all beautiful and so YOU! I love your style! Take care my friend! xx

Christine Alexander said...

I'm so glad his test was negative, but sometimes a little scare is enough. Take care both and stay safe Linda:)
I've loved your Uniko cards, full of wonderful inspiration :)