Wednesday 23 September 2020

We're on staycation ........

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday ........

This week is flying by, mind you we have been a little busy.
We're here on our family staycation in a lovely place called Ballarhennie House, on the outskirts of Kirk Michael ..... and we've only been back home just the once (I knew we'd forget something!!)
Here's a few pictures of the place ........


A nice large garden ..... with plenty of room to play with the drone


We even have a pond ......


Inside is beautiful ...... 


it didn't take us long to settle in ......


And, if the weather does take a turn for the worse, there's plenty to keep us all entertained ......


Did you notice the bar?  I found this hanging on the wall .......

Love it!

We've spent time at the beach ......

 
September has been lovely so far ...... just look at that sky!


Nice sunset too ......


We've had a birthday ....... the little man was 10!!!



Of course there had to be cake ........



He's growing up so fast.  
He wanted to go tenpin bowling yesterday and we had a great time.  I'd forgotten just how much fun bowling was, it's years since we went.  I wasn't too rusty though ..... but Well Done Alex!!!


Not sure what we're up to today, I think Alex wants to stay at the cottage and play with his birthday present.  We bought him a drone like Grandad's, a smaller version, so if the weather holds I think the pair of them will be out in the garden.
I think I might just get my craft bag out. 

Thanks for popping by ...... have a great day.
I'll be back later .... I don't want to miss the Color Hues challenge again! 

Cheerio until then ......

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Such a beautiful place Linda, your weather looks a lot better than ours too! I can't believe that Alex is 10 - wow, time has just flown by! Enjoy the rest of your staycation. Anne xx