Friday 14 May 2021

Ink, stamp, repeat ...... ink, stamp, repeat ........

Happy Friday evening ........

I hope you've had a good week.  
The weekend is just around the corner .... have you got anything nice planned? 
There's not much in the diary, so I think it's going to be a quiet one here.

It's time for a new challenge over at Perfectly CAS, and the prompt for this one is ..... Repeat Stamping


This is a nice and easy one ..... simply pick your favourite stamp, ink it up and stamp away.  Remember to keep to the challenge rules though ......
  • keep your cards CAS (clean and simple)
  • follow the challenge theme
  • and only use one third, or less, of your card space.
I've gone for a rainbow of colour but, your repeat stamping could all be in the same colour, or maybe  different shades of one colour ....... the choice is all yours.


I'm loving rainbow colours at the moment and the Distress Oxide inks are perfect for stamping with ...... nice bright shades, great coverage, and they layer beautifully over the top of each other 


I stamped the butterfly down the centre of my card, changing the position of the stamp each time to add a bit of movement to the design.


I used a black ink for the sentiment and stamped it in the centre, over the top of the butterflies 


A really quick and easy, CAS, one layer card.

Here's another option ....... how about some birthday candles


Again, stamped using various colours of Distress Oxide inks ........


and this time I used two sentiment stamps for my greeting .......


and added the flame to just one of the candles 


Check out the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog for more fabulous repeat stamping ideas.

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day, and have a lovely weekend. 
I'm hoping for some nice weather then we can spend some time in the garden.

Cheerio until next time ........



Products used:

Butterfly card
Stamps: Tim Holtz Watercolor stamp set (Stampers Anonymous); Better With Age sentiments (Penny Black)
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks - Candid Apples, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet; Versafine Clair - Nocturne

Birthday Candles
Stamps: BIG & BOLD Wish (Uniko); Better With Age sentiments (Penny Black); Happy Birthday from a Happy Little Stampers stamp set which I think is now retired
Inks:  Distress Oxide Inks - as above; Versafine Clair - Nocturne

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

This row of colorful butterflies is so pretty, Linda! Awesome card! Your row of candles amazes me! I doubt I could get them this straight even with a ruler and MISTI! Two fabulous cards, my friend!

Carol Cel said...

Both are great cards. I am amazed.

Sue - said...

Two fabulous cards!