I hope you're enjoying your week.
It's been a craft filled few days for me. I started the week at a crafty get together which was nice, haven't seen the girls for a while (and there was cake!)
I've also been catching up with the JOFY online workshops again. This one was all about the recently released stamp set JOFY146
Another fun afternoon, with a workshop filled with lots of tips and techniques. There was stamping, stenciling, using patterend papers, fussy cutting, heat embossing, using coloured pencils. You name it, we did it!
I love how Jo comes up with different ways of using her stamps and stencils .....
As I've said before, if you haven't tried one of JOFY's workshops, give them a go. They're so much fun to do, and full of fabulous ideas.
Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm off to tidy the craft room, I've one more workshop to do ..... or it might be two actually!
Cheerio until next time .......







1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great week, Linda!! :) Always fun to get together with crafty friends for a creative day of playing, chatting ... and cake! :) Your cards from your JOFY workshop are awesome! Love each and every one of them and the wonderful designs and techniques. Always inspired by you when I come by. xx
Post a Comment