I hope you're having a good week.
The weather is still glorious here on the island. Not quite as warm as it is everywhere else but still nice.
Did you see the eclipse yesterday? We went onto the beach to watch. It wasn't quite as spectacular as expected but it was still pretty cool.
Anyway, I've been catching up with some online workshops this week, run by the lovely JOFY (Jo Firth-Young)
I'm a little late as the Facebook lives were back in July but hey! I'm getting there.
I do enjoy a good online workshop, and the JOFY ones are always fun.
I love how she shows ways of getting the most out of her stamp sets, using the stamps in so many different ways.
On this workshop we used stencils, stamps, inks, and coloured pencils. Did quite a bit of fussy cutting and layering, and also stamping onto patterned papers
We also used up some of those paper scraps we all have boxes of, to create this super cute design .....
If you haven't booked on one of JOFY's Online workshops before (Facebook), I thoroughly recommend them. You can find all the details HERE.
As you've probably guessed, I'm starting to feel a lot better after my recent fall.
I was back at the hospital last week for a follow-up appointment, and the doctors said I was doing well. New X-rays showed everything was healing well so, I've been discharged ..... yeah!!
Just need to continue to take things easy, build my strength back up ....... and be very careful on the stairs!!! I'll definitely be doing that, I'm still terrified going up and down.
Enjoy the rest of your week, and make the most of this gorgeous summer we're having.
Thanks for popping by.
Cheerio until next time .......





No comments:
Post a Comment