Monday, 21 September 2026

Happy Birthday boys! .....

Happy Monday .......

I hope you've had a lovely weekend.
We were on the boat on Saturday, starting our motorhome trip, and, for me, the crossing was not great.  
Let's just say I was glad when we docked!!!  And I'm definitely not looking forward to the trip back!

Before we came away, we had some special birthdays to celebrate, both grandsons.  One was 5, and the other 16 ....... not quite sure where those years have gone!!!   Anyhow,  I had some cards to make.
I don't know about you but,  I always struggle making cards for boys.  
Pinterest is always my first stop for ideas and it hasn't let me down yet.

The first card was for the youngest grandson ....... Arthur.  He's a Minions fan, so this is my version of a design I found on Pinterest


All done using coloured cardstrock, dies, punches and a little bit of stamping.  It was so much fubn to make and  Arthur loved it!

The second one was for Alex who was 16!!  Teenage boys ...... hmmm, not really interested in the birthday card, more interested in whats inside I think


An easy design that says it all ....... stamped using Versafine Clair inks, a few ink splatters on the bsackground, and then the die cut numbers added to the front using small strips of acetate, concertina folded to create a small spring so that the numbers move around.


I can't believe he's 16!!

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your day.
We're off for a stroll shortly, and a spot of late lunch.  It's nice to be back in the van!

Cheerio until next time .....


No comments: