Friday, 25 September 2026

CAS Christmas Card challenge .......

Happy Friday .......

Have you had a good week?  We've been very relaxed here in the Lake District, it's all so peaceful, and the weather's been great.

I'm feeling a bit festive today so I'm playing along with September's CAS Christmas Card Challenge


They want to see Woodland Critters this month (we've seen a few of those this week)

Here's a card I made for the challenge before we left on our trip.  Hope it fits the bill.


The cute little reindeer is from a Simon Says Stamp set ...... Bright Christmas.  He's simply been stamped onto white cardstock using a brown ink ..... I did use my MISTI so that I could repeat stamp to get a good coverage of ink



I added a little red pom pom onto his nose, a few dots of glitter glue in the night sky, and stamped my greeting underneath.  Part is stamped just in red ink, and part heat embossed in gold.


How cute is he!?  And so quick and easy to do.

As this is the first time I've used this stamp set I'm also linking up to Darnell's NBUS Challenge



I'm not really in the festive mood just yet, although I have seen Christmas cards and decorations in the shops.  And, I have started to order our festive food ..... don't think I've ever done that in September before!!  Oh well, nothing like being prepared I suppose.

Sadly our week in Keswick is coming to a close.  We do love it here.
The campsite we're on is right near the centre of town, and it's been full all week. 


The town is full of fabulous shops and places to eat and drink.  And we're also just a short walk from the lake (Derwentwater)



The views are spectacular.  It's so nice to just wander down there and sit!  It's a great spot for recharging your batteries.

We're also right near the bus station, and from here you can pretty much go anywhere in the Lake District.   We did a little loop yesterday ..... Coniston, Hawkeshead, Ambleside, through Grasmere.  We did a spot of shopping for some local goodies.  Hawkeshead Relish is one of our favourite Lakes producers, their jams are amazing!!!
And I couldn't resist the Grasmere Gingerbread ..... it's the best gingerbread EVER!!!  Unfortunately it's not Gluten Free which means hubby can't help me eat it ....... that's a shame!


Thanks for popping by, have a great weekend.

Cheerio until next time .......



Products used

Stamps ...... Bright Christmas - Simon Says Stamp
Inks ...... Versafine Ink - Vintage Sepia, Crimson Red; Versamark
Other ...... WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder; Quickie Glue Pen; Fine Crystal Glitter; Small Red Pom Pom

No comments: