Friday 12 October 2012

Friday again

Hi folks,

How is everyone this Friday afternoon?
Welcome to my latest followers, I really appreciate you taking the time to join me on my crafty adventures.

The sun is shining again here in the Isle of Man, lets hope it stays that way for the weekend. 
I'm looking forward to spending some time with my latest craft purchases.  I've got dies, stamps, papers all mounting up on my desk, and look what Lauren brought over with her when she came last weekend ........
...... these have been sat on my desk ALL WEEK and I haven't had the chance to use them.  Going to have some fun over the next few days, and it's going to get MESSY!

On top of all that, these have arrived ........
I don't really make Halloween cards but I had to have these stamps.  Hmmmm ...... maybe I could start my Timmie tag, that's Halloween themed.  It would make a change from doing it last minute I suppose!
I managed to track down a bottle of the Tattered Angels Glimmer Spray in the Limited Edition Abominable Snowman.  Just had to have this after seeing it on the lovely Redanne's blog.  Anne's used it on a few of her projects and it looks fab.  (between Anne and the fabulous Kath  I don't know who costs me the most money).  I found it on the Country View Crafts website.  What a fab craft store, and free p&p - even to the Isle of Man, and it was quick getting here too. 
So, it looks like my weekend is all sorted - craft, craft and more craft!  Let's hope I have something to share at the end of it!

Something I can share with you today is my first project as part of the Design Team over at Creative Studios
I won't go into all the details on here, but if you want to know how I did it, what I used etc., you can find it all over on the DT Blog.  Fridays are going to be my day for posting on the blog so please pop over and keep me company.
You know me, I don't normally do men's stuff (unless I have too), but this just sort of happened.
The bird is from a set of Christmas stamps, I just wanted to show he (or she) can be used all year round.  As you can see I had to get some Fran-tage on there too!


Well, I think that's me all blogged out for today.  I'm off to make a coffee, sit in front of the TV for an hour and catch up with the lovely Hels Sheridan from earlier in the week on Create and Craft.

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you get up to, and I'll see you all again next week.

Bye for now
Linda
x

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, I am glad that you have spent on craft this month (Country View Crafts are one of the best) because after watching Hels show I had to have nearly everything in the show. I have spent twice my self imposed budget in one go! You will love that glimmer spray - I just had to buy another bottle to 'put away'... Love your calendar, Sam's stamps are fabulous and you have done a wonderful job with them. Thanks for the mention too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Eileen said...

Fabulous calendar Linda ... popped over to see how you did it! ... I love love love the Dylusions sprays ... and I'm sooooo jealous of the rest of your stash ! Have a good week
Eileen xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely new goodies, I keep saying I'm going to get some sprays but so far I only have one Tattered Angels one. I was looking at those Sizzix snowflakes too and I saw those new TH ones, sigh, too much temptation out there! Beautiful calendar too.

Hugs
Brenda