Wednesday 8 January 2014

Back to normal ......

Happy Wednesday!

This week is flying by.  Things are getting back to normal, the daily routine is back, the house is tidy again ..... well some rooms anyway, and I am busy in the old craft room ..... where time just seems to go once I get settled in there! 

I'm busy with some brand new stamp designs from Sam Poole over at Creative Studios  They're due to launch on Create & Craft on January 18th, but if you really can't wait until then they are on the website .....
Doodle Flowers  and Doodle Butterfly  along with some new additions to the pre-cut Singles range.

Here's a sneaky peek of some of my designs that will hopefully be on the show .....


I must confess that this little ladybug from the Doodle Butterfly set is a favourite of mine, she's just sooo cute! You're going to see her turning up everywhere I think!

And ...... I also love the new Jar of Delight .....




Tune in to the shows ...... Saturday January 18th, at 11am and 4pm to see these and more fabulous products, and of course great inspiration from Sam too.

How's things were you are weatherwise?   We haven't escaped all the flooding over here, what with really strong winds and unually high tides, our little island has taken quite a battering over the last few days.  All the ferries have been cancelled ...... that means the supermarket shelves are empty.  Luckily our freezer is full, and the cupboards are still bursting from Christmas so no need to panic just yet!

Douglas prom was closed at the weekend ......



and this is just below where hubby works,  ......

pictures from 3FM Isle of Man's FB page
Things are a little calmer today thank goodness.  But I still wouldn't want to be catching a ferry!

I suppose it's time I was back in the old craft room, I've still got samples to make, and Kay has just given the IndigoBlu Belles our brief for January ........ooooh  more new stamps coming!  It's a tough job but someone's got to do it!  Speaking of IndigoBlu, I've posted on the DT Blog today ....... using one of the latest stamp sets ..... Nature II, if you fancy a look.

Thanks for popping by today ...... and welcome to my latest followers too, I noticed a couple of new faces over the festive break, it's nice to have you along.

Until next time ........

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx



No comments: