Friday 31 January 2014

It's Sketch week .......

Morning!

Happy Friday folks ....... it's the weekend (finally!)  The other half has had a couple of days off work this week so we're off out for a drive this afternoon.  That means that I've got to get a wriggle on this morning and get some work done!!

The old craft room is still full of Design Team stuff  but I can see light at the end of the tunnel, just a few more samples to do then they can all be packed in a box and put in the hands of Mr Royal Mail .... the dealine will be met!

In between all that though I've made time to enter my favourite Blog Challenges.  First up is Less is More .....

It's Sketch week
and we have a fabulous design to follow from the lovely Jen


The idea is to follow the layout, but we don't have to stick to the star shape, it can be anything we like.
Here's mine for this week ....


Earlier this week, my postie brought me this gorgeous new stamp set from the Valentine's promotion from Stampin Up!, and I couldn't wait to give it it's first inking.
Typically LIM style, CAS with loads of white space.  You can see I'm still using my trusty colour combo, only this time I've gone for red and white, with a touch of black!


How sweet is this little Eiffel Tower ........ although it was the sentiment that I really bought the set for .....


awwwww ...... how romantic!

I've even done the inside ..... in fact I've used all the stamps that come in the set ...... now that doesn't happen very often


Well that's another Valentine's card done .....  just got my weekly Christmas card to do now.

Thanks for popping by today.  I'll be back later (yes 2 posts in one day .... whatever next!) with my Tim Tag for January - whoo hoo!  I've finally got it done.

See you then

Linda
xx

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I love that new set of stamps, they are lovely and your card is really beautiful. Hope you enjoyed your drive this afternoon. Anne x

Chrissie said...

This looks gorgeous Linda!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous sentiments - love the card.
Avriul xx

Ann said...

Stunning card Linda! I used that stamp too - and love it. I heard a suggestion the other day, that the Eiffel tower would make a good image for a bookmark - and I must try that one out - after Valentines is over, of course. Ann