Thursday 8 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 .....

Happy Thursday ......

It's party time!  Welcome to Day 8, of the 8th annual Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Yes ...... that's 25 days filled with amazing Christmas tag designs. Are you feeling festive yet?

Each day Tracey is joined by the DT from one of the event sponsors, to share lots of inspiration for gorgeous Christmas tags.  Just look at the line up .....


Today's guest with Tracey is ........... the fabulous Uniko  (Whoo Hoo!!)
I'm thrilled, and so proud to be joining Bev and the rest of the DT, to showcase fun tags designed using the fabulous Uniko products.

I couldn't resist using this little guy ...... Ho! Ho! Ho!


He's from the Jolly Christmas set which was released at the end of October, and how cute is he!

I stamped him onto white cardstock, coloured him using ZIG Markers and then fussy cut the image before attaching him to my tag .....


The background was inspired by my lovely Uniko team-mate Sarah G, from one of her designs which I fell in love with, from the last Uniko release. 
It's just one of the stamps from the new Background Builders - Christmas 2018 set, stamped using Distress Oxide inks ..... simple but very effective don't you think.


I added a sentiment from the Simply Said Blocks - Christmas to the bottom of the tag, and finished off with a simple foiled strip ....... a piece of narrow, double-sided tape across the bottom, covered with gold gilding flakes, then gently rubbed over with a soft sponge to remove the excess.


I just need the parcel to put it on now!

All the links to the rest of the Uniko DT can be found over on the Uniko Blog, and you can check out all the details for this year's 25 Days of Christmas Tags over on Tracey's blog.  There you'll find the all important guidelines to follow, how to link up your own tags,  and also how to be in with a chance of winning one of the fabulous prizes on offer.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day, and have fun creating all your Christmas tags.

Before I go though I'm linking my tag up to the 12 Days of Christmas Tags with Loll & Friends ..... well it would be rude not too!  This will be tag number 4 for me .... I'm keeping up so far.

Cheerio until next time .....

16 comments:

cm said...

A wonderfully festive tag featuring a delightful combination of Santa-themed images! Inspired and inspiring!
hugs~carol

Mary Holshouser said...

Santa is in the mail to me.
He looks darling on the lines
of Ho Ho Ho's. Cute tag,
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nox said...

Lovely festive tag - that Santa is adorable. He makes me think a little of the Swedish Tomte - which I love.

Redanne said...

Aww, Santa is just adorable and I just love the Ho, Ho, Ho background! xx

Nstiz said...

Your Santa is adorable and great job with the Zigs too. Love the embossed black sentiment tag on this, something I never think to do.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Linda,
your HO HO HO background inspires me. Santa is so cute, too!
Karen

Christine Alexander said...

Linda, he's such a sweet Santa and I love that green and red ho ho ho background.

Loll said...

Your Santa is adorable, Linda! Love the HO-HO-HO background in alternating colours! The silver foil at the bottom adds some lovely shine! Thanks again for playing along at TTOC 2018! xx

Teresa Doyle said...

Linda, this is way too cute for words. Well done!

Isabel Z said...

These are fantastic!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

The colors, shapes, etc. Love! Thanks for sharing!

Tee said...

Santa is adorable, great coloring!

Dana M said...

Absolutely adorable and festive tag!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable!!!

Cathy Lillie said...

Super cute tag! I love the "Ho Ho Ho" background. Perfect for showcasing that adorable Santa.

Images of Decorated Christmas Trees said...

Wow, such a Beautiful Tag.