Wednesday 7 November 2018

Tag number 2 for the 12 Tags event .......

Happy middle of the week .......

It's a wet and windy Wednesday here and I'm so glad I don't have to go anywhere. 
It's a craft room day for me ..... I need to pack a bag to take across with me on Friday.  That's if the boat goes on Friday, looking at the weather forecast, it's not good!!
I'm trying to stay positive though ..... this is the Isle of Man.  The weather changes by the hour here, you never know we could be basking in sunshine by the weekend ..... or not!!
No use worrying about it now though ..... we'll have to wait and see what Friday brings.

I've got another tag for the fun festive event that's happening right now.  Yes, it's 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends


Another CAS design for Tag number 2 .....


Inspired by yesterdays tags from Loll and Nancy, with the holly and the lovely poinsettia, I went for my favourite festive greenery ...... mistletoe,  using the pretty Mistletoe Wreath from Sweet Poppy Stencils.

I used Glossy White paste through the design, and then sprinkled green glitter over the top


Once the paste/glitter was dry I added in the berries using White Enamel Accents, and a few dots of Gold Glitter Glue here and there, for a little added sparkle.

I stamped my sentiment onto a snippet of white card and attached it on the bottom


And finished off with a festive red bow .....


I'm getting into the festive spirit now ......... no, I don't mean the gin! (Maybe later!)
Christmas cards are coming along nicely, I'm hoping to get those finished next week. I've made a start on the tags now, and the presents for them to go on.  Even the Christmas trees have made an appearance!  Don't worry I'm not feeling THAT festive just yet ...... there's a little while to go before they get decorated.
It's just they were in the garage all boxed up, and we had to move them to fit George in there. So I brought them into the house.  They can sit in the conservatory out of the way until December 1st.

Who's George? .......  And why is he in the garage? I hear you ask. 
Well ...... George is the cute little VW camper van that belongs to Robbie (Lauren's other half).  It's starting to get too cold and wet for him to be outside so he's spending the winter cosy and warm in our garage.


Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time .......
 

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Just popped in to say that I love your CAS tag. Love the way you've used part of that wonderful stencil and the green, red, white and gold looks stunning on the black tag......great texture too.
George looks fabulous and enjoy the gin, when it comes X

Loll said...

Love the design with off the edge with your spectacular green glittery wreath. The black background really enhances the wreath ... so clever and creative, my friend! The white berries and splattered gold are perfect finishing touches. Thanks for playing along at TTOC 2018! xx

Nstiz said...

What a wonderful effect using glitter over the paste! Love all that sparkle and love how you offset it on a black tag. This is so creative and so well done.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous green and glittery mistletoe partial wreath, Linda. Love your Black tag with your wreath, red bow and white berries. A very striking and unique tag, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Susan Joyce said...

Love your wonderful black tag Linda the wreath really pops!

Christine Alexander said...

Linda, great sparkle against the black tag. that really makes a statement, great tag :)

Tee said...

I love your unique design with the wreath and wonderful texture!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that wreath!