Wednesday 5 December 2018

On the fifth day of December ........

Happy Wednesday .......

My goodness has it done some raining here today.  If it carries on much longer we're going to need a boat!!  The garden at the back looks like a lake ......


Never mind ...... it's the perfect weather for staying cozy and warm, and finishing off all those Christmas cards. 
Yeah! I'm almost done ..... I said this week was going to be a good one.
I've even got the international cards in the post, and some of the UK ones are all ready to go.


They would have been on their way today but, I decided to stay dry and finish off what was on my desk instead .......


This bunch of Jolly Santas are waiting for the little man to collect them ..... 30 cards for all his school pals.  I'm glad the Santa was easy to fussy cut!!


Stamped in black ink and heat embossed in clear, coloured with ZIG markers and fussy cut.
A little touch of glitter before attaching them onto the cards using a piece of folded acetate so that they bounce a little ....


They look so cute!
 

(The stamps are from Uniko ..... Jolly Christmas and Background Builders - Christmas 2018 for the sentiment)

That's a job for the weekend now ..... helping Alex to write his Christmas cards (I hope his mum's remembered to get a list of all the names!!)

Thanks for popping by ...... enjoy the rest of your day.  I hope the weather's better where you are.

I'm home alone this evening ..... it's hubby's office Christmas Do.  They're off out for a meal in town and partners are not invited ..... how rude! 
Mind you, I'd rather be at home cosy in my PJ's, than braving this weather in my high heels!!
I might just get the last of the Christmas cards written too.

Cheerio until next time .......

2 comments:

Viv said...

EEK! 30???? Such patience you have to fussy cut them all! Great cards tho and they'll be loved! x

Christine Alexander said...

Wow Linda you fussy cut 30 Holly molly :)
They are adorable and I'm sure appreciated.