Tuesday 11 December 2018

On the eleventh day of December ....... a new product release from Uniko

Happy Tuesday .......

It's only 14 days until Christmas!!  Are you all ready for the big day?  Are your cards done? Is your Christmas list for Santa ready to post?  Are you still looking for things to put on there? (Are you on the naughty, or the nice list?) Have you still got gifts to buy?    Well ..... I have a nice little treat for you ........ there's a  BRAND NEW RELEASE from Uniko today.
We've got three fabulous new stamps sets ...... the stunning new Pure Florals Peony 


How gorgeous is this and, there's a great collection of words on there too.

There's the new Wonderful Day ..... 

A cute little floral set, featuring outline and solid stamps to create pretty, modern floral designs, along with more fabulous sentiments

And last but not least ...... Snowflake Serenade. 



Perfect if  like me, you still have Christmas cards to make but,  also great for other winter celebrations.

There's two new stencil designs too ....... In the Forest


and Let It Snow 

All of the new stamps and stencils will be available to purchase on the Uniko website from 9pm (GMT) this evening.  Which are your favourites?

As with all the Uniko new releases we're having our traditional Design Team New Release Day Blog Hop, hopefully giving you some inspiration using the brand new designs. 

As I've said, I'm still making Christmas cards.  Although there's not many names left on the list now, thank goodness.
Here's a quick and easy design using the new In the Forest stencil 


I've created a simple winter scene, inking through part of the stencil with a green Distress Ink, and then added in a little bit of a landscape, using a simple mask cut from a piece of copier paper, placed in and around the trees, and then Distress Ink brushed along the edge


I added some glitter along the tops of the hills for a touch of sparkle, and used some chunky white embossing powder here and there to give a snowy look


A little detail added to one of the trees using some glitter glue ..... and a sentiment stamped across the bottom


The stencils are also great for doing those last minute gift tags ....... I need a whole load of those too!


White paste through the snowflake stencil and then sprinkled with glitter .... perfect!


A simple sentiment is all that's needed on the bottom


Add a little sparkle around the trees to highlight a tone on tone design .....


And again a simple sentiment ......


I love this new holly and snowflake flourish from Snowflake Serenade


I've stamped and heat embossed the image in gold, and then added a touch of colour to the holly leaves using a ZIG marker and a waterbrush.


A touch of gold shimmer and some red glitter glue berries .....


One of the sentiments stamped in silver ......


and a few extra snowflakes here and there ..... finishing everything off with a splattering of gold and silver ink.


If you're all Christmas'd out don't worry there's something for you in the new release.  What about the gorgeous new Pure Florals Peony ..... this is going to be a favourite I think!


Here I've used the large bloom, just stamped in gold ink all over my white card.  I could have heat embossed the flowers and added colour but, I think the gold on the white looks so elegant.


A touch of black in the centre from the sentiment


And a few sparkly sequins to finish off.


I do hope you love this new release as much as we do. 
Don't forget it'll be available this evening 9pm (GMT) on the Uniko website.  In the meantime why not hop on through the Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design Team have been up to

Linda (that's me)

Happy hopping!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm going to try and tidy my craft room I think ..... I can't actually see my desk at the moment and the floor well, the less said about that the better!!

Cheerio until next time .......
  

23 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Oh my stars!! The winter scene out of forest stencil is just out of box idea!! Love it!! The tags are simple wow and I'm just swooning over your snow flake serenade card!!! You have well showcased the new release Linda!! Love all of your projects!! 😍😍😍

Redanne said...

Oh wow, this is a great release and I just love all of your cards/tags! The stencilled trees are fabulous and you showcased them in such a clever way. I have been missing as I decided to make Christmas cards at the last minute... not sure it was such a good idea after all - lol! A great post Linda! Hugs, Anne xx

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful projects.
Love the gold flowers.
The swirling holly leaves
is my favorite. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet cards - LOVE how you used the stencil to creative the amazing winter tree scene !!!

madhatter said...

Absolutely Amazing. That peony is exquisite. Can I ask what gold ink you used because the effect is stunning and I never have much success with metallic inks.
Thank you so much for your inspiration.
Tracey.x

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Great cards and tags! So pretty. --Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful and clever projects!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the snowflake serenade - so pretty and love your card using it. The forest scene is darling; love the one tree being decorated and all the sparkle. The tags are cute. I love both of the new stencils.

Jackie Elliott said...

Love the cards and tags, specially the snowflake serenade, just beautiful.

nancy littrell said...

Oh my, I couldn't possibly pick a favorite...Love all the stencils and stamp sets. Looks like you had a fabulous creative time creating all your gorgeous cards and tags, Linda. You out did yourselves on this clever and creative projects. TFS Merry Christmas. Nancy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What stunning cards, I love the fun holiday cards!

Jane Willis said...

Now that is really getting extra mileage from your stash, turning the tree stencil into a landscape. It looks amazing!

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous samples Linda, love the forest stencil, very versatile.
Avril xx

Linda said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Tracey. Metallic inks can be a little tricky, I find some of them too wet, until I discovered the Delicata range thanks to the lovely Loll Thompson. The one I've used on the peony is the Golden Glitz ..... the best gold ink EVER!!! buy mine from Buddly Crafts in the UK Hope this helps. Thanks for popping by xx

Anita in France said...

This showcase has everything, Linda ... elegance, glamour, dreaminess, playfulness ... it's fabulous! My eye was especially taken by that fantastic Christmas tree scene ... what brilliant detailing! Hugs, Anita :)

CinnamonSally said...

Love all your cards especially love the white card with the Forest of trees , so elegant.

Trina P. said...

Wonderful showcase of these beautiful new release products. The white stencilled snowflake tag on the navy cardstock is a standout. xx

cm said...

Gorgeous array of cards, Linda! Your 'forest' is one I'd like to wander through, bundled up cozy and warm, and with a thermos of hot coffee to sip, while strolling...
hugs~carol

Julie B said...

Another great showcase Linda. Love the tags, why do I never think to make them earlier!

Beverley said...

WOW! Such an inspirational showcase and beautiful write up of this release :) Absolutely LOVE the scene you created with the In the Forest stencil - genius! Adore the simplicity of your Peony card too :)
Truly honoured to have you on the Uniko DT and thank you SO MUCH for all your inspiration. Hugs Bev x

Jane said...

Incredible as always! Particularly love how you've created a little scene on the first card and the golden peony is magnificent.

madhatter said...

Thanks Linda for the tip. Have ordered the gold and the silver, I have the stamps so cant wait to have a play.
Tracey.x

Denise Bryant said...

Love your winter scene with the In the Forest stencil! And the peony bloom is gorgeous too! The Snowflake Serenade card is just lovely with its light & airy feeling!