Monday 21 January 2019

It's Monday again ........

Happy Monday morning .....

I hope you've had a good weekend.
Are you ready to start the week with a little crafty project?
Why not pop over to the Uniko blog,  as I've got a Design Team Inspiration post on there today, using the gorgeous Pure Florals - Peony stamps, from the last Uniko release,  to create some pretty Artist Trading Coins


Even though the peonies in this stamp set are quite large, you can still use them on smaller projects.  Pop over and let me know what you think.

It's going to be an other busy week coming up ...... we have more birthday celebrations.  It was Lauren last week ..... my little girl is all grown up!


And Chris's turn this week ..... another night out! 
I have lots of stuff to do in the craft room, and we're celebrating Burn's Night on Friday ..... I'm looking forward to that one.  The owner, and chef, at one of our favourite restaurants is a Scotsman so it should be a good night.  Delicious food, paired with the perfect wines, and no doubt a wee dram, or two.  I wonder if I can get hubby to wear a kilt!?
What are you up to this week?

Time for a quick coffee now I think, before I get started.

Thanks for popping by .... have a great week.

Cheerio until next time ......

No comments: