Thursday 17 October 2019

We're off again! ........

Happy Thursday .......

I hope you're having a good week ..... it's been a little crazy here.
I don't seem to have done much other than washing and ironing this week ..... the joys of coming back from holiday!  It doesn't help that we're off again this evening, although we won't need a summer wardrobe this time!

We're off to the UK to see family.  Fingers crossed the weather's good because we're taking the ferry across.  Looking at the forecast though, it could be a bumpy ride.  Luckily we've booked a cabin so we can sleep all the way there.

There's another reason for our little trip ......... wait for this ........ we're going to the Motorhome and Caravan Show at the Birmingham NEC!!!
Hubby's been after a motorhome for years, and our little trip around Scotland earlier in the year convinced him even more.
We know nothing about them so we thought the show would be a good place to start ..... have a look, decide what we want, do a bit of research before we take the plunge.  I have a few ideas on what I want so it could prove interesting ........ there needs to be room for my craft supplies!

Speaking of which, my craft room doesn't know I'm back.  I haven't had chance to get in there this week.  I've got a whole bunch of new stuff too, and haven't had time to play. 
We're only away until Sunday evening so next week things will be back to normal ...... a workshop to prep, blog posts to schedule, a Blog Hop coming up next weekend for the Uniko new release and of course Christmas!  It's going to be a busy week.

Before we went away on holiday I did finish another spread in my Art Journal .........

 
Acrylic paints, stenciling, pages from an old music book ......


Embossing powders to add texture ......


Rice papers ......


And the words are from a napkin ......... I do love this saying


Oh well, I'd better get a move on, the suitcase isn't going to pack itself.  Coffee first though I think.

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time ...... I'll let you know how we get on at the show!

3 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely journal spread. Enjoy the Caravan and Motorhome Show - we're heading to Birmingham tomorrow for the show on Saturday. It's a fabulous show - just remember to wear comfy shoes!
Kath x

Bonnie said...

Your journal makes me want to do that. I need to make some time to just play and figure out what to do on those blank pages! Safe travels and I hope you find the motorhome of your dreams!

Loll said...

Have a wonderful trip and good luck with the motorhome search. Very exciting!!

Your journal pages are always amazing. Looking forward to seeing more! Save travels! xx