Sunday 19 November 2023

More CAS Christmas cards .......

Happy Sunday .......

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  
I'm full of a cold! ....... just what I need when we're off on our travels again next week!! 
I am supposed to be getting the van ready today, but instead it's time to curl up on the sofa with a hot drink and try to shake this thing off!  We don't leave until Wednesday so I've got a little bit of time.

I've been busy making more Christmas cards, pretty CAS designs again. 
Same card, two colourways ..... you can't go wrong with a bit of festive sparkle.
And, seeing as the theme is Anything Goes over at Less is More I thought I'd link these up to their latest challenge




I simply stamped and heat embossed the tree (Penny Black's all things evergreen) using WOW's Gold and Silver Sparkle Embossing Powders


I added a few ink splatters around the trees 


and finished off with dots of White Enamel accents.

A simple sentiment stamped in festive red adds just a tiny pop of colour.


EDITED  ....... well I was going to link up to the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - Challenge #53.  The theme is Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas, so these definitely fit the bill but, unfortunately it's proving a little difficult to get my link on there.  It's probably me, something I'm doing or not doing,  but I'll have to come back to it later!



I'm not planning on taking any craft bits with me in the van this time, but I will be taking the box of finished Christmas cards, in the hope that some of them will actually find their way in the post!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Now where did I leave that box of tissues!

Cheerio until next time ......


4 comments:

Loll said...

Your CAS design lets those amazing trees shine, Linda. Great cards! Take care of yourself and have a fun time away. xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards--love the splatter, really adds a nice touch!! Hope you're feeling better soon!! Thanks for sharing with us at LIM!

Kathyk said...

Just showing that less really IS more!

Kathyk

perfectly4med said...

Gorgeously shimmery cards, love the dotty texture and splashes. Thanks for keeping it CAS and joining us at Less is More.
Neil